Vacationing can be a stressful process. Between packing, getting through security, and soaring through the skies at a casual 35,000 feet, air travel can wreak havoc on both your body and your mind. To ensure your trip goes as smoothly as possible, for the intrepid traveler. Don't board the plane until you've checked the following five items off of your list.
1. Get fast-tracked. As any experienced jet-setter knows, is well-worth the $85 (for five years, no less). As Vacation + Leisure points out, it will expedite you through over 130 domestic airports, saving you countless hours in the process.
2. Buy some peace of mind: Don't let a flight delay or cancellation ruin your vacation; will actually reimburse you for a flight delay of more than two hours, if you miss a connecting flight because of a delay, or if an airline loses your bag for more than 12 hours.
3. Sign up for text alerts: Flight-tracking service will hook you up with text and email alerts for your upcoming flight. Never arrive two hours early for a delayed flight again.
4. Make sure your carry-on is really a carry-on. With expanding zipper compartments and soft fabric, you can fit almost anything into a carry-on. Unfortunately, your carry-on may not fit into the overhead bin. Double check the size limits for carry-ons and avoid the hassle of checking a bag last-minute.
5. Do your research. Frantically roaming around an airport in search of your gate is anxiety-inducing; skip the sweat with the app. It will help you navigate airport terminals at more than 200 airports around the world.
What items would you add to this travel checklist? Share your thoughts with us below!