When you think “healthy eating challenge,” do images of bland salads and unsatisfying juices cloud your vision? We’ll go ahead and tell you now—that’s not what this challenge is about. The x Byrdie 30-day challenge is all about tasty, healthy meals you can actually follow and put together. Our goal was to create an eating plan that will not only make you feel better (and healthier) but also make it easy (and yummy) to do so.
Ahead, you’ll find a variety of meals taken from the —all of which are nutrient-dense, easy to throw together, and delicious. Mix and match the recipes below for a satisfying, healthy eating plan that’ll last you the entire month—then see (and feel) the results. Trust us: Your body will thank you!
- Egg scramble with egg whites, 2 tbsp. of diced white onions, and 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper, topped with diced fresh basil
- 1 slice of Ezekiel toast topped with 1/4 avocado, 1 tomato slice, and 1 sunny-side-up egg
- 1 container of Greek or almond milk yogurt with 1 cup of mixed berries
- Mixed greens salad with grilled chicken, pumpkin seeds, lemon juice, and olive oil
- Tilapia with lightly sautéed kale
- Black bean tacos, pico de gallo, and organic corn tortillas
- 1/2 baked sweet potato topped with 1/4 cup chickpeas, chopped green onions, and 2 tbsp. of Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of strawberries topped with 1 tbsp. of coconut cream
- with kale chips
- 1 handful of walnuts with 1 peach
- Grilled salmon with 1/4 cup cooked quinoa topped with crushed cashews and green onions
- 1 with a side green salad
- Spaghetti squash and turkey meatballs with marinara sauce
- Salmon with roasted mixed veggies
Pin (or print) the checklist below to keep it with you when you grocery shop!
All the recipes above are taken from and inspired by the , created by trainers Karena Dawn and Katrina Scott. The plan contains over 2000 amazing recipes, plus the 8-Week Bikini Program with every meal and grocery list created to remove all the guesswork for you.
Comment below if you'll be joining the Byrdie x Tone It Up 30-day healthy eating challenge—and show us your meals with the hashtag #TheByrdie30 for a chance to be featured on our Instagram.
And don't forget to follow us @byrdiebeauty to see what healthy living staples (including the Tone It Up Perfect Fit Protein) we’re giving away each day this month.
Opening Images: and